When it comes to trying to live and eat healthily, dessert is often something we end up skipping. Most desserts are packed with added sugars and fats the body just doesn’t need. Today, we’re making a dessert that is tasty and healthy! If you aren’t a fan of peanut butter, you can substitute it for any other kind of nut butter that you prefer (cashew is also quite tasty). These cookies are a healthy way to get additional fiber and protein.
Today, we bring to you Vegan, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. Let us know what you think after you’ve made them!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup stevia
- 3-4 tbsp ground chia seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Form small balls on the cookie sheet (with about 4 inches in between each cookie).
- Press each ball into a cookie shape and press with a fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool until firm and chewy.
These cookies are a fantastic way to indulge without having to feel bad about it. They are also a perfect snack for the little ones in your home, providing them with additional fiber and protein they need to stay healthy and strong.
Visit Dawn Potter Acupuncture in Clearwater, Florida Today
Do you have questions about eating a healthy diet? Interested in learning more healthy recipes from Dawn Potter Acupuncture? Want to live a more healthy lifestyle? Contact Dawn Potter Acupuncture in Clearwater, Florida today, we would be happy to schedule your consultation and provide information about nutrition and diet.