Are you looking for the perfect creamy pasta recipe that contains no dairy? Do you love the taste of lemon and Italian spices? Today, Dawn Potter Acupuncture in Clearwater is discussing Creamy Lemon Brussel Sprout Pasta which is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. You can substitute other green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli or even kale. Each one requires a bit of a different cooking technique but tastes great. For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 15 Brussel Sprouts (Quartered)
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 6 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Onion Powder
- 1 Can Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 TBSP Dried Basil
- ½ TBSP Dried Oregano
- ½ TBSP Dried Parsley
- ½ TBSP Dried Thyme
- ½ TBSP Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Box Gluten Free Pasta
Once you have all your ingredients ready and measured out, you’ll follow these instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut brussel sprouts into quarters, toss with 1 TBSP olive oil, ½ TBSP garlic powder, ½ TBSP onion powder and 1 TBSP of lemon juice.
- Roast brussel sprouts in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Add 1 can unsweetened coconut milk, 5 TBSP lemon juice, ½ TBSP garlic powder, ½ TBSP onion powder, 1 TBSP dried basil, ½ TBSP dried oregano, ½ TBSP dried parsley, ½ TBSP dried thyme and ½ TBSP crushed red pepper to saucepan, heat on low, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Boil water in a large pot for pasta, salt as needed.
- Add pasta of your choice to boiling water.
- Remove brussel sprouts from the oven, combine with creamy lemon sauce and top over pasta.
- *Optional* top with vegan/dairy-free parmesan cheese.
Let Dawn Potter Acupuncture Know How It Went!
Have you tried our Creamy Lemon Brussel Sprout Pasta? Did you love it? Want to let us know how it was? Leave a comment below, we’d love to hear from you about how it went.
Have questions? Interested in the treatment options we offer here at Dawn Potter Acupuncture in Clearwater, Florida? Contact us today, we’re always welcoming new patients and would be delighted to schedule your appointment with us.